WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bear River Bird Refuge

On Saturday, we went on a usual trip to the Bear River Bird Refuge. It seems to be our favorite place to go on road trips, but this is kind of the boring time to go because most of the winter birds have migrated, but the spring ones haven't migrated here yet. But one of the cool things we saw were the Tundra swans. They come here from Alaska in the thousands (one of the few places with such a high concentration). We also saw lots of ducks and some deer. ENJOY!

Tundra swans in flight...



Our new little driver...
Oh, wait Daddy is really driving...
Kenyon and I got out of the car and played tag for a bit...
Say cheese...
Of course, a bird refuge isn't a bird refuge without the sea gulls...
Lots of duck and goos hunting that goes on here...


The long dirt road...
And of course, some scenery pics...



We don't go anywhere without the binos or the camera...
Crusin' home...

No comments: