WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Thursday, March 6, 2008

February Birds

Okay, so over the month of February I was able to see some AMAZING birds. Most of them were right here in Davis County. Utah is such an awesome place to live! So much wildlife is around us, we just have to stop and take the time to check it all out. ENJOY!

This one caught the fish right in front of us...

Aren't they amazing animals?! And to think, they wanted to make our nations bird the TURKEY - DUH

A barn owl...
These owls were along Gentile...


Taking flight...
Looking for the mouse...
Whooo're you lookin at?...

No comments: