WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hardware Ranch

Kenyon enjoying the sun...

Hailey and Daddy takin' it all in...

One of the horses that pulled our sleigh...
The horsedrawn sleigh that goes out to the elk...

The sleigh out among the elk...
The elk...





And of course some beautiful scenery...
On our way back down the canyon, we saw some other fun critters...

Peek a Boo...

5 comments:

Marissa Vargason said...

Love your scenic nature pictures! THey are gorgeous! I love how you capture the details in everything!

Cloyd said...

pictures look great hon love you
Cloyd

Melissa Papaj said...

Thanks guys. Your comments are MUCH appreciated!

janet dingman said...

How did you get those pictures of the owl?? Amazing. The other pictures are great too! From Jennifer Lynch's mom, janet, in California. janet dingman

Melissa Papaj said...

Janet - Actually the owl was the easy part. They are actually quite tame. They will sit there long enough to at least catch them. Thanks so much for taking the time out. :)