WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mindi and Brent

On Friday, we shot a wedding in Springville at the museum. It was such a beautiful venue!

Doesn't she make a beautiful bride?!
So sweet...
I love her eyes...
Gotta love those shoes...
A close up of the cake...




Dancing in the sun...
What a great cake...



They got a little mean when it came to cutting the cake...
A candid shot...
My Favorite...


2 comments:

Mindi Jones said...

Melissa you are Soooooo good at what you do!!!!

Mindi Jones said...

I can't wait to see the rest of the pics!