WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Friday, March 7, 2008

Mommy Date

I decided that Kenyon and I needed some Mommy and Me time, so we went on a date yesterday while Grandma Bonnie watched Hailey. I asked Kenyon where he wanted to go to eat and he said Golden Corral. We went there and he ate a "hearty" (LOL) meal of pizza, cheese bread, a roll and popcorn shrimp along with jelly beans and a brownie for dessert. After going to eat, Kenyon wanted to go to the mall and ride the coin operated rides. We had a very fun day!


Playing in the playground...
Going down the slide...
Of course, he made a friend while we were there...
Riding on the airplane...
Life is not life without a motorcycle... Going upstairs...




Kenyon and Me at the end of the day...
Oh yeah...Hailey started crawling today...She is getting so big. I can't believe it!



1 comment:

JPP Papa said...

Hi there Melissa?
Found you from my google alert. I just could not help noticing your last name PapaJ. I never thought there will be a real name for that. Sorry for my slack of knowledge.

I came from http://www.papajoneh.com, my real name is Joneh and from Sabah Malaysia. I have a domain like that because my elder son like to call me "Papa".
I love looking at children. I have myself a boy twins and another Josh 3 yrs +. I see you that you have children of your own. How old is Hailey? Just great she's crawling already. my babies not yet.
I think i surpassed the limit of commenting here. Till then, hope you will visit my blog at http://www.papajoneh.com and start a new family friendship. Cya around :)

From a Papa to Josh, Preston and Presley. :D

The blogspot is just my random rambling when my main server down :D