WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Utah's Hogle Zoo

On Saturday, we went to the zoo. It was so much fun! It was Hailey's first time at the zoo since the last time we went there was Father's Day and walking around the zoo that day is what put me into labor (LOL). As always, she enjoyed just watching the people and taking it all in. Kenyon's favorite animal was the giraffe (especially the baby) and he LOVED the kettle corn. We bought a membership for the year so that will be a nice thing for us to be able to go to the zoo whenever we want. :) ENJOY!

A Golden Lion Tamarin Monkey...



Everyone liked the White Alligator so much last year that they brought it back again this year...
A hibiscus in the White Alligator exhibit...

Rafiki...which means "friend" in Swahili...
Givin' loves...
A Red Panda...(One of my favorites)
Reach for the stars...anything is possible...

The mom licking her baby...

The baby giraffe...
A leopard...




Kenyon watching the leopeard through the glass...
A peacock's feathers....
And here is Mr. Peacock...

And of course, the kettle corn...
All aboard?!...
Of course, we had to ride the train...
And we can't forget the poopy diapers...

1 comment:

Venita Michelle said...

The pictures are amazing! I love the peacock feathers and the hibiscus.