WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, March 17, 2008

Visit to Grandma's

Hailey and Kenyon are so blessed to still have their great-great grandma. She is my mom's, mom's, mom. She will be 94 years old in May and still looks wonderful! We spent the day with all five generations. Definitely a GREAT experience!


Kenyon playing with Grandma Jill...
Hailey Boo...
My mom hates to have her picture taken...
Great-Great Grandma Della... Doesn't she look fabulous for 94?!
Here comes T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!
Hailey with Great Grandma Honey...
Kisses from Furball...
Kenyon loves his baby sister...
Hailey found the mirror...

Ride Em' Cowboy! Yee Haw!

No comments: