WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Easter

Okay, so I am FINALLY getting Easter posted. It was a very nice day. We got up early and did the egg hunt thing in our jammies then hurried and got ready for church. After church we went to breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa (Matt's parents) at Jessie Jeans. Then we went up to my Great-Grandma's and then to Grandma and Grandpa's (Matt's parents) for dinner. Kenyon wasn't very happy that the Easter Bunny brought him a computer learning program instead of toys, so we ended up discussing the real reason we celebrate Easter with him (which was a chore in and of itself).


The eggs before they were colored...The coloring...
I loved how vibrant the colors were...Of course, we have to have the colored malt eggs lips... Kenyon, getting ready to eat...(with blue lips too) Easter isn't Easter without sugar cookies... Hailey's cute new Easter shoes... Kenyon and Grandma Honey love Peeps...
The kids...
Hailey in her Easter dress...
Kenyon blowing his Easter bubbles... Daddy enjoying the bubbles too... And of course, we have to have some grass throwing...
When we got to Grandma Bonnie's, Hailey and Kenyon had presents to unwrap. Kenyon got the Bee movie and Hailey got a stand and push toy. As most babies, she seemed more interested in the wrapping paper though...

No comments: