WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Thankful

I know, I know, I haven't posted pictures of Easter yet. I just wanted to take the time out to say how thankful I am for my many blessings, especially my husband, Matt. He is such a wonderful loving father and husband (not to mention - extremely sexy). We are so blessed to have him in our lives and appreciate the many, many sacrifices he makes for us. Here are some pictures of him doing what he does the very best--being a DAD.

Taking a stroll...

She's already got him wrapped around her finger...

No comments: