WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wes and CheRee's Wedding

The Rings...


Detail shots...


The lace on CheRee's dress...


Exchanging vows... You may kiss the bride...
The wedding party...


Daddy's Little Girl...
A classic portrait...
This was one of my favorites of them...


I loved the entire series on the swings...



Isn't she gorgeous?!!!


What a handsome groom!

Me at work... Touching up makeup...
They got a little crazy with the cake...
The dance...
They had to pay for the wedding somehow...
What a fun wedding! I really enjoyed this day! Congrats Wes and CheRee! Thanks for making me part of your special day!

No comments: