WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Friday, May 30, 2008

Bear River Bird Refuge

I posted the pictures of the foxes, but here are the other animals (mostly birds) that we saw either there or on the way there.

A baby lamb... Mommy's sweet little lambie... Keeping watch...
A darling baby horse... Great Blue HerronDoes anyone know what this bird is?
A snowy egret...
Black-necked stilt... Ibis... Egret in flight...
Getting his feathers in a ruffle...

Taking off...

I think these are grebes, but not sure... The three stooges....
Great Blue Herron in flight... And don't forget the swallows...(these birds are hard to capture...they are fast little boogers)

No comments: