WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, May 26, 2008

Chase and Jennifer

Jennifer and Chase got married in the Logan temple. I was so excited that they chose me as their wedding photographer. I had never done a wedding at the Logan Temple before, and I loved it!!! What a beautiful temple and so different from the rest! I took lots of standard family portraits during the day, but for their reception they had AMAZING details, and anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE the details. Enjoy!

A candid shot just after they got out of the temple...


They are such a FUN couple!!!



Another candid shot...


The first dance... THE DETAILS
Wasn't it so amazing?! I never knew the cultural hall could look so great!







A close up of one of the center pieces...
Gotta love those tuxes...


After I took this I realized I really should have put her shoe in the middle... Thanks so much Chase and Jennifer for choosing us to be a part of your day!

1 comment:

The Pickard Family said...

Melissa, You did such an amazing job at our wedding! We couldn't thank you enough for the amazing job you did!!