WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Friday, May 30, 2008

Color Washed Blog Entries

Okay...so I have yet to figure out why every time I make a post my pictures always look so drained of the colors. Does anyone know why they look this way or how to fix it?

1 comment:

Marissa Vargason said...

I dont know exactly, but i do know that a lot of people complain about that. Its probably because it is compressing the file even lower and lower dpi's therefore taking some of the color out. Just my opinion though not sure thats exactly why :)