WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Foxy Thang!!!

Okay...so we were at the Bird Refuge on Sunday and we were just driving along trying to see some pretty birds and I spotted this beautiful little guy just sitting about 20 feet from the car. We stopped and I instantly grabbed the camera. He was the supermodel of all foxes because I have seen many before, but never have the time to get the camera out before they are gone and this guy sat there for about five minutes just chillin' for us. Kenyon thought it was pretty cool, but I was in photographers heaven. :) I am going to post more pictures of the Bird REfuge here in the next couple of days, but for now here is my Supermodel fox! YAY!


He must have just gotten done with a yummy meal...Scratching his ear...

YAWN... YAWN...It's kind of contagious...
Are you yawning yet?

3 comments:

Marissa Vargason said...

Awesome Melissa!!! You captured this fox so well! I love how you capture wildlife, I mean seriously Im in awe!

Melissa Papaj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa Papaj said...

Thanks Marissa! He is definitely a beautiful animal!