WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Kenyon and Hailey

Well I made a SAD attempt to take some pictures of the kids for Grandma. Other peoples kids are soooo much easier. They don't talk back to me, they aren't used to the camera, and they actually find me somewhat amusing. My kids are so used to the camera that they just look the other way and do everything I don't want them to do. Well...here it is...

Kenyon and Hailey (I could not get her to look at me let alone smile)... Kenyon was somewhat willing to pose, but everythig he did looked so uncomfortable... And of course, Hailey. She is smiling, but only because she is swinging in the swing...

3 comments:

Lesley said...

They are so cute!

Marissa Vargason said...

Cute pics, and isnt that the truth your own kids are so much harder to take pictures of. I have a friend that is a photographer and she does my kids I do hers lol.

Venita Michelle said...

I think all the pictures turned out really cute, especially the swing one.