WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lily

On Monday night I took pictures of Lily. She is just one week younger than my little Hailey. Her mom Lesley and I were pregnant together. She loved the camera. What a HAM!!!


A classic collage...









3 comments:

The Drapers said...

That is like the cutest baby I have ever seen!!!!

Marissa Vargason said...

Awe how cute is she from the face down to the outfit lol. Excellent photos, you definitely captured her. She is beautiful!

Melissa Papaj said...

Isn't she cute though?! Thanks for the nice comment Marissa! She was a lot of fun!