WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Thursday, May 8, 2008

State Fair Entries

Okay...so it's that time again. The State Fair is in September and I am trying to decide which photos to enter this year. So...I am asking for your vote. Which three are your favorites (MAKE SURE YOU VOTE ON THE POLL)? Also, if you have any creative titles for them I would love to hear your ideas.

BEAR LAKE BARN
MONARCH
TENDER KISS
ITS ALL IN THE DETAILS
POP!
GERBERA
DINNERTIME
BARN OWL
JOY!
PURPLE HUESSILLY FACE
SWEETNESS



6 comments:

Marissa Vargason said...

Eek thats tough, I love them all but I think for me its a tie between bear lake barn and joy. I love the colors and composition of bear lake barn, and I love the emotion captured in joy. There all great Melissa!

Linda Sorensen said...

Your pictures are all beautiful and it was hard to choose! But the "silly face" baby made me laugh out loud and I loved the colors on the monarch butterfly. Good luck at the fair.

Melissa Papaj said...

Thanks so much Marissa!

Linda- Thanks so much for your comment. Maybe you should enter the fair...Have you thought about it? The Silly Face baby is my little ham, Hailey. She is ten months old now. :)

Venita Michelle said...

Barn, Monarch, Joy. They are all great pictures Melissa!

Melissa Papaj said...

Thanks so much Michelle!

Brigitta Chaston said...

Your pictures are amazing! My favorites are Barn, Monarch, & Sweetness. They are all incredible though. Good luck at the fair.