WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bryson and Tammy

On Friday the Thirteenth, Bryson and Tammy were married in the Bountiful temple. It was a beautiful day. Their open house was held later that evening in Bryson's parents backyard. It was so beautiful.









You know me...love the details...

This was at the open house which was absoloutely gorgeous!!!









Thank you Bryson and Tammy for choosing me to be such a huge part of your special day!

1 comment:

The Drapers said...

Looks like you have been really busy lately with photography.. That is a good thing right? When are you going to post some pics of your new little 1 year old?