WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Peyton

A few weeks ago, I took some photos of my friend Jodie's baby Peyton. He has the CUTEST smile ever. He was two months old here.











3 comments:

Lesley said...

This is Jodi from the bank.. It just dawned on me.. I have been thinking about her.. What a cute little guy! How fun, if you see her again tell her hello..

Venita Michelle said...

I love the feet pictures; they are so unique!

Melissa Papaj said...

Thanks Lesley and Michelle! Jodie has seen the blog...so I am sure she saw your comments Lesley. :)