WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, June 9, 2008

So Far Behind...

So...I have so much to blog and so little time on my hands. I will do my best to blog all of the crazy things I have been doing over the past few weeks. In the meantime, I don't have very many pictures of me with the kids (because I am the one always behind the camera). I know this isn't the best of Hailey, but it is actually a somewhat good shot of me...so I thought I would post it. If only she was looking at the camera and smiling....


No comments: