WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Utah Hogle Zoo

Last week we went to the zoo. It was a lot of fun and a very nice day. We go there so often, I really don't have much else to say about it. Here's some shots. :)

Pelican's eye... I'm trying to reach it....

Owl eye...
An owl's eye point of view...
The white alligator's eye...
Peek-a-boo
Stripes...supposed to be black and white, but they had been rolling in the dirt.
I had to stop and take a picture of the pretty iris...
Kenyon's favorite... My sweet hubby and children...

My little Kenyon being a nut...

A Sea Eagle...the third largest bird in the world. I would have liked to have a better point of view...
I have definitely decided that I look and perform much better on the other side of the camera. I don't do well in pictures...

No comments: