WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, July 21, 2008

Jacque's Family

On Saturday we drove up to Cove, Utah for family portraits at their family home. It was so beautiful and they had a ton to work with. They fed us a great home-cooked meal and we had a lot of fun! I LOVE my job! This one is my very favorite out of all of them...the kids love their Aunt Natalee...

A little bit of lens flare...


Natalee and Nikena dancing in a field of alfalfa...




Where it all began...mom and dad...

While we were there I had to take advantage of the beautiful scenery and get a nice one of my incredibly handsome hubby...Isn't he a hottie?!

What a beautiful family! Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

Will and Wendy Richards said...

Melissa! They look great! Way to go! I'm so glad we could get a nice shot of our little family also. Thanks for making it so enjoyable. It was so delighful to meet you and your husband. Bravo!

Melissa Papaj said...

Thanks so much you guys! We had so much fun working with your family also!!!