WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lance and Kristyn's Engagements

Okay...so I know I have posted seriously 900 photos here, but I loved this session!!! Both of these guys should be models and the chemistry between these two is HOT!!! We had so much fun! I am looking forward to their wedding in September. I had them paint grafitti in the big grafitti building...




A bit of lens flare...
This one is so cute!



The heart says 4-ever, but I guess I sucked at getting it!
Some more lens flare...
Way fun!...


They got better and better at splashing...





This is one of my favorites!












They both really do need to be models! They are so HOT!



2 comments:

Danae said...

Melissa, your photography is amazing! I'm totally impressed! ;) These are great pictures... and I loved the ones too at the aquarium. My son and I were just there so I recognized a lot of the background! ;) Just wanted to tell you that you take wonderful pictures!

Melissa Papaj said...

Thanks so much Danae! I definitely LOVE what I do!