WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tate and Brooke

An up-close shot of Brooke's dress...
The beautiful cake...
A different perspective...


Their cute little flowergirl...

One of the aisle walkers......


Happy family...


A candid moment of laughter...





The classic...rings on the cake...




This was one of the most kid-friendly weddings I have been to...they had bubbles, games, marshmallow roasting, coloring...She was having so much fun!
Dancing the night away...
This was my favorite...he is wiping her tears away while they dance...
Tate dancing with his little boy, Bode...

2 comments:

Venita Michelle said...

These are about 8 million times better than the lame photos of my wedding! I wish I knew you then. As always, good job Melissa! I'm sure the bride and groom are very happy with the results.

Melissa Papaj said...

Thanks Michelle!