WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ben and Janae's Engagements

Last week we took Ben and Janae's engagements at the International Peace Gardens. They had such great chemistry! It's always nice when you have a couple with great chemistry. They make my job much easier! Thanks guys for such a fun evening!



I love this one...
Isn't she beautiful?!


I loved this shot of Ben...he looks sooo happy!


Of course, I had to get some lens flare...






My very favorite shot!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Oh, I LOVE these! These are like what I want my family pictures to be like. And she IS beautiful - of course, she's my sister, but she's gorgeous.

Mark W. said...

Melissa - These look great. I love the back lighting in the first few and ones with the lens flare and the bridge shots most.

Mark W.

Melissa Papaj said...

Thanks Diane and Mark!

Diane - I am so excited to have a bride that is so beautiful! She has such a pure, wholesome look. I love it!

Mark - Thank you so much! Those were my favorites too. I especially love the coloring in the bridge shots.