WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Clint and Camille's Engagements

Last week I did Clint and Camille's engagement shots at the International Peace Gardens. I loved her blue shirt. The colors really popped!













2 comments:

Mark W. said...

Hi Melissa - I came across your website link on photo.net. I love your blog - great shots and good content. Keep up the great work!

Mark W.

Melissa Papaj said...

Thanks so much Mark. I appreciate your time and comments so much!