WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, August 18, 2008

Katy and Derek

Last Saturday, Katy and Derek were sealed in the Bountiful Temple and I feel lucky to have spent the afternoon with them. They came here from Idaho to get married.

The handsome groom...
A Classic...
Some laughter...



Old skool effect...what do you think? I'm still not sure about this effect...

Another classic portrait...







Thank you Katy and Derek for choosing me to be a part of your special day!

1 comment:

Marissa Vargason said...

Great pictures and congrats to the couple on getting sealed. Great work as always Melissa!