WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, September 1, 2008

Antelope Island

Today we went to Antelope Island where we saw a ton of wildlife. Matt just bought me a micro lens for my birthday and I brought it along trying it out. Keep in mind that all of these shots were during the harshest time of lighting...so the quality isn't the best. ENJOY!

First we saw a Coyote...(which I shot through the windshield) Then we saw two amazing bucks...

Matt was in heaven... and Mr. Fly...
A Sunflower in SUPER harsh lighting...
and then the hummingbirds....




And two more doorknobs for my doorknob series...


2 comments:

The Mendoza Family said...

Those are amazing!! I really love the fly picture, I didn't think I'd ever say that! And I love the flower up close too.

Mits said...

Hello!dear,
I really like your love with nature. The photograph were very nice.

===================================
Simran
nitishrocks