WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ben and Janae's Wedding

Ben and Janae were married at the Mount Timpanogos Temple in American Fork. This was my first wedding at this temple. What do you think?

Of course, I had to have lens flare...
So tender...

I thought this was such a cute shot!







I loved the carriage...



Of course, some details...
Wasn't their cake so much fun?!
The rings...


Her family sang and danced for them...They were watching it here...
First Dance...

1 comment:

Diane said...

I love the picture of the rings!