WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Kristyn's Bridals

Okay...so I'm off to Kristyn and Lance's wedding today! I am so excited to finally be able to post these. She is so gorgeous and so much fun! I am actually going to be so sad when she is all done getting married because I won't have a reason to call and chat with her anymore. I have had so much fun working with you Kristyn and wish you and Lance the best!!!


























1 comment:

Venita Michelle said...

Every new picture is better than the last; you are so very talented! I love these shots! And what a beautiful bride!