WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, September 8, 2008

State Fair

I went to the State Fair last week on the opening night to see how my pictures did. I was allowed three entries and all of them got a ribbon in the professional category. YAY!

My first place winner, macro class... AMAZING MONARCH
My third place winner, wildlife-in the wild class...Lunch Time

and me by my bride (Shandel is gorgeous!) that received honorable mention...PURPLE HUES
Thanks everyone for all of your love and support!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Lynch said...

Congrats!! It's great to see wonderful talent get recognized - you!

Briant and Julee said...

Congrats on the award! What's new with you? It's been ages since I talked to you last... we are having a baby boy in January! I got a new photo job, and graduated from Weber!