WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Stirling and Sara's Open House

Stirling and Sara's open house was at Hidden Valley Country Club (an awesome location!). They got married in the DC Temple a couple of weeks before but they had an open house here after because Stirling grew up in Utah, so I didn't photograph their actual wedding just the open house. The biggest thing that sticks in my mind is that Sara is definitely a happy girl. Every picture I took of her she is smiling and so beautiful! ENJOY!

Lots and lots of details...
I loved her bouquet...
A more candid shot... Of course we had to do some fun shots incorporating the golf course...

What a trusting guy!



What a fun shot!
There's that beautiful smile...
Touching up...

Little ones too...



No comments: