WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wynders

Okay...so this is my first time ever shooting a session with twins and I am so glad that it could be with these guys. Mike and I went to high school together and it was GREAT to see him again! Hopefully you guys enjoy the pictures. Thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of this special time in your lives...and I have to say it again...KIM YOU ARE AMAZING!!!













1 comment:

Troy & Becky said...

Wow! Those babies and that family are so adorable!! Love the one where he is "kissing" her head! :)