WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Justin and Stacy's Wedding

On Sunday, September 21, Justin and Stacy were married at the Homestead Resort in Midway, Utah. The ceremony was followed by a reception at the Metropolitan Restaurant in SLC, where Justin works as a chef. I remember turning to my husband (he second shoots with me) during the wedding saying "This is how weddings should be." It was the most gorgeous wedding! I had so much fun with them and Stacy was absolutely stunning. Thank you so much Stacy and Justin for choosing us to be part of your very special day! ENJOY!

Her amazingly beautiful shoes...
Getting ready...


Wasn't the spot for the ceremony AWESOME?!


Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Shifflett...
The ringbearers...


A fun shot of the wedding party...

Daddy's little girl...
I love this one...








I love her coy expression here...
Their AMAZING cake!!!
The groom's cake...
The rings...
Their first dance...


They had some amazingly yummy food...
I still have yet to figure out why people throw rice...It has to hurt!

No comments: