WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, October 27, 2008

Keven and Audrey's Engagements

So last weekend I did Keven and Audrey's engagements pictures at Memory Grove. The colors were gorgeous! Keven and Aubrey have been dating for a long time and it shows! They are so comfortable with each other which made my job so much easier. I got some awesome candid shots! I am excited for their wedding in December! ENJOY! Isn't this such a cute smile...


My favorite!






As always...autumn means leaf fights!!!
She got him good...


I had such a fun morning with you guys and can't wait to spend your wedding day with you guys! Thanks so much!

1 comment:

KOstvig said...

Melissa I cant wait to see all of them they look wonderful you did a great job