WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Lance and Kristyn's Wedding

On Thursday, September 18th Lance and Kristyn got married. It was in their friends back yard which was beautiful! I wish you both the best!

A peek down the ailse before the ceremony...



I love this one of Lance with his mom...
Kristyn getting ready...
One of her bridesmaids...Brooke...
What a handsome dude...


Jo Jo looked so cute!

Mr. and Mrs. Gallegos...


Isn't she just the cutest?!
A fun shot...
Hot guys...
A classic...
I LOVE this one!


Their daughter Ayva...She's getting sooo big...
Yummy

The girls...
Brandon and Cami...their wedding will be coming up in December so keep posted....I'm so excited! They are a gorgeous couple!
Jo Jo playing in the yard...
Their fun cake...
The great garter toss...

And the bouquet toss...
Dancing with Daddy...

They were brutal with the cake...
Especially her...
Thanks so much you guys! We had sooooo much fun!

No comments: