WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Macro Fun

I have been having so much fun with my new lens! Here are some of the fun shots I have been taking in my small amoount of spare time...he he.

My silly, silly kid...
Taken while at Ben and Janae's wedding at the Timpanogos Temple...
Mr. Fly on my window sill...
Mr. Fly on my cupboard...
Mr. Fly eating punch off of my countertop...
Matt brought me home this guy from work...

Thank you so much Matt for my new macro lens! I am having so much fun with it!

2 comments:

Dustin Izatt said...

oh beautiful macro work :) I love the shots of the katydid and the fly, you have some mad skills :D

D

Melissa Papaj said...

Wow! Dustin Thank you so much! I totally appreciate that coming from you...YOU ARE AMAZING!