WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sam's Amazing Bridal Session

Okay...okay...this post is so bittersweet for me. I am so happy for Sam and Brody, but I am sad that I won't be able to call Sam so often and chit chat. She is sooooo much fun (not to mention gorgeous) and I have had an awesome time working with her, Brody and Trinity. So...tomorrow I will be off to their amazing wedding up Sardine Canyon at the Sherwood Hills Resort. For now, enjoy her bridals and keep watching for their wedding!








Isn't she just the cutest?! Even when she's not trying...







I don't normally attempt lens flare for bridals, but I love this one...

Girls just wanna have fun...




2 comments:

Tiffany and Justin said...

Melissa- my mom was sitting by me when I was looking at your latest pics and she just went on and on about how beautiful they are and how she thinks you take great shots and are a really good photographer and so on and so forth. Just thought you should know... They really are gorgeous! You're awesome and I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Melissa Papaj said...

Thanks so much Tiffany! I am excited to see you too!