WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Troy and Becky's Wedding

Troy and Becky's wedding was so nice! I was not only her photographer but I also did her hair and makeup (How did I do?). We had so much fun! Their wedding was on Friday evening and the reception was on Saturday evening. Thanks Troy and Becky for allowing us to be part of your special day and lives! I am thankful for the friendship that Becky and I have!
Doing Becky's hair...
Troy seemed soooo nervous...
Troy's mom pinning on his flowers...
What a handsome groom!
The rings...
Wasn't their cake topper the cutest?! The only problem is it wouldn't stay on the cake no matter what we tried...
During the ceremony...
Exchanging the rings...

I loved this shot of her dancing with her dad...
The first dance...
Of course I had to have one of us together!
These were some simple shots I took of them together at the reception on Saturday...

I love this one!



Congrats Troy and Becky!

No comments: