WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Friday, November 7, 2008

Baby Morgan

So finally, my cousin Desiree had her sweet little boy. I went over there last weekend to do pictures with Baby Morgan...it was definitely interesting because I brought both of my kids too. Thanks for your patience Desi! Morgan is the best newborn ever! He was so mild tempered and just chilled for me. We even got a cute picture of Baxter their cat, who just sat back and watched the whole time. ENJOY!
I added and antique finish to this one, but not sure about it. :)






He was getting kind of mad at me...
Baxter...just chilling on the bed.
We took pictures of him in the armoire...




He was so done...

1 comment:

Marissa Vargason said...

Awe he is so cute! I love newborns!!!