WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Brody and Sam's Wedding

Sam and Brody's wedding was at the Sherwood Hills Resort up Sardine Canyon and was absolutely gorgeous! The fall colors were amazing and I LOVED the colors Sam chose for her wedding! My friend Becky did the cake...make sure you check out her website at www.immaculatecakes.com! She does an AMAZING job! I'll stop rambling and let you check out their amazing day! Stay tuned for a session we did with just Sam and Brody at Memory Grove!
A little texture...Weren't the colors AWESOME?!I love this one of her with her dad walking her down the aisle...See, even young handsome grooms can cry a little...And the brides always do...Sam and their daughter Trinity...The beautiful cake!I was dancing with Trin...Aren't those dresses cool?!Sam has some of the best expressions...this is one of my faves!Brody with grandma...A bunch of the guys...Throwing the bouquet...Brody and Trinity dancing...Daddy's little girl. :)First dance...Brody surprised her with a limo...
Thanks so much guys! I had an awesome time!

2 comments:

Marissa Vargason said...

wow gorgeous bride and groom and little one!!! You werent kidding about that cake its AMAZING!!!

The Mendoza Family said...

Sam & Brody make one of the most gorgeous couples ever!! What a darling family! Gorgeous pics of them, you do an amazing job! Congrats Sam & Brody!!!