WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Friday, November 28, 2008

Family Vacation Day 1, Tetons and Jackson Hole, WY

Okay...so on sunday, we left for our family road trip. On day one we went from Syracuse, through Logan then to Highway 89 up to the entrance of Teton National Park in Jackson Hole. The scenery was amazing...ENJOY!

Beautiful Bear LakeThe famous arches of Jackson Hole...Aren't the Trumpeter Swans beautiful?!The Elk at the refuge in Jackson...I was playing dress up with Hailey at the wildlife museum in JacksonThe backside of the Tetons...we drove over these babies and I was going nuts...I am soooo afraid of heights!
Stay tuned for day two...

2 comments:

Tiffany and Justin said...

oh my gosh how fun! and beautiful!!! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Melissa Papaj said...

Thanks Tiffany...I hope you did too!