WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Kenyon's Surgery

I'm not sure what tomorrow is going to bring. I will try and post day 3 of our trip, but my sweet little Kenyon is getting his tonsils out at 8:15 tomorrow morning, so I might be really busy just being a mommy tomorrow...Wish him luck!!! I feel like I have been fighting the battle to have his tonsils removed and finally it's happening, but of course I am feeling all kinds of emotions today...I know he will be okay, but it still doesn't mean I won't worry...that's my job right? Mommy loves you Kenyon!

No comments: