WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, November 17, 2008

Logan Canyon

So last weekend we went up Logan Canyon for a drive and I took some pics of the kids. Keep in mind that it was just supposed to be a casual scenic drive so neither of their hair was groomed...but I couldn't resist posting these. They are so cute!
I love how she is looking at Kenyon here...

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Oh so cute! They both look darling!

Tiffany and Justin said...

You have the cutest kids!

Melissa Papaj said...

Thanks guys...I think so, but I am a little biased...lol