WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Martinez Family

Do you remember baby Isaac? Look how big he is!!!I took Johnny, Brittany and Isaac's family portraits this weekend at Wheeler Farm. What a fun couple! I really enjoy working with these guys!

2 comments:

Wendy's Blog said...

Gogeous Melissa! I have 2 shoots at WF next week. These gave me some great inspiration. Beautiful color. Hey what kind of camera and lens do you use?

Melissa Papaj said...

Hi Wendy! I shoot with Nikon and this particular session I used my 60mm macro lens...