WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Friday, November 21, 2008

Morgan's Senior Pics on 25th Street

Okay...so Morgan is GORGEOUS and I had so much fun shooting her senior portraits!!! She is Brody's little sister (do you remember Brody and Sam?) and the cutest girl ever! ENJOY!!!
P.S. Sorry for posting so many pics, but there were just so many AWESOME shots to pick from...






I LOVE LOVE LOVE this shot!!!






and this one!!!




I love when she genuinely smiles...She is so gorgeous smiling!!!

6 comments:

Mark W. said...

Fabulous work!

Melissa Papaj said...

Thanks so much Mark!!!

Oh2122 said...

Wow! Amazing work!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thanks! It helps when you have someone so gorgeous!!!

BPOTW said...

She's beautiful, but it takes great photography to make someone look outstanding like that.

Remember when senior portraits were in those fake gowns with pearls and big hair, sitting in a boring studio and tilting your head just so? I do...

I wish I lived in Utah!

Thanks for sharing your post with Best Posts of the Year!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thanks so much for allowing me to share!