WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, November 10, 2008

The Thompson Family

Do you remember baby Peyton? I took his pictures when he was two months old. He is getting so big. I have followed Jodie through every milestone in her life...graduation, engagement, marriage and having her first baby. Jodie and her mom, Connie, are a huge part of my photography career. They had faith in me when I didn't even have faith in myself. I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life, and so blessed to be able to photograph such beautiful people! Thanks you guys for everything! P.S. Make sure you check out Corey's (Jodie's little brother) pictures on the blog entry below!!!

4 comments:

Marissa Vargason said...

Loving these pics, gorgeous location and gorgeous colors!

Wendy's Blog said...

hey melissa,
I didn't know you were a photog. That is so cool! I just started doing it as a business and LOVE IT!
I still have so much to learn, you do awesome work. I would love to talk to you and have you give me some insider tips! How long have you been doing it? visit my blog www.bellaphototreasures.blogspot.com

Jeff and Whitney said...

These are so cute! I love them :-)

Melissa Papaj said...

Thanks guys! Whiteny! I haven't seen or talked to you in forever...how are you?