WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Best of 2008 - Details

Details, details, details...I LOVE details.  Here are my favorite details shots from this year...I really had a hard time narrowing it down to one image from each wedding (I have two weddings that I chose two images from) and there are also some details with babies and animals. ENJOY!





























9 comments:

Venita Michelle said...

Just absolutely gorgeous!!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thanks so much Michelle!

Tiffany and Justin said...

Oh my gosh that one with the couple and the sun behind them... AMAZING!!! I love it!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thanks Tiffany!

Oh2122 said...

I am never disappointed when I visit your blog.

Most of the time I'm crying, actually.

They're all wonderful!

ladyfi said...

Those are stunning photos - absolutely stunning!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thanks you guys so much! I appreciate the time you took to visit my blog and comment!

Vanessa Rogers said...

I really like the picture of the first cake. I wish my cake had looked like that.

Allison said...

Found your blog via BPOW...gorgeous photography!!!