WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, December 29, 2008

Best of Babies and Children 2008

Here it is...my favs of the babies and children posted throughout the year. I know, there is a few repeats of my children, but I have soooo mnay pictures of them...ENJOY!


















2 comments:

Oh2122 said...

Oh my!

I came in through BPotW, and clicked through to the rest of your blog.

Your work is AMAZING!

I wonder how much it would cost to fly a family of three out there from MA?!?

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thanks so much! I thin it would actually be cheaper for me to fly there...lol. Thanks again, I really appreciate you taking the time out to comment.