WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Best of Family and Individuals 2008

I decided to put together all of my blog entries into a few posts of my favorites for this year...Stay tuned for more...For now, here is all the families and individual sessions I did this year (that I posted on my blog) Drop me a quick comment and tell me which one is your favorite!

3 comments:

Carter Clan said...

They are all beautiful Melissa but I love the pictures of the senior(the girl in the chair) you posted a few weeks back, can't remember her name but she totally looks like a model!

Martinez Family said...

Melissa,
My fav is the one of Hailey sleeping with her bum up in the air!! Priceless!!!!!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thanks Wendy and Brittany!

Wendy - I definitely loved the pictures of Morgan...Isn't she gorgeous?! And so easy to work with!

Brittany - I also really loved the one of Hailey with her naked bum, but I think I'm a little biased...lol. She is still taking her diaper off all the time. Silly kid!